I am committed to helping the people of Delaware. As your U.S. Senator, I serve as your liaison to the federal government. If you have an issue or problem with a federal government agency, my office is ready to assist you in working with the federal bureaucracy.

Provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 require that my staff and I have your written permission before making an inquiry on your behalf. Therefore, we ask that you fill out the appropriate electronic form below. Upon receiving this information, my staff and I will respond on a case-by-case basis to assist you in a timely manner.

Click here to fill out a general privacy release form.

Click here to fill out a privacy release form specific to help with USCIS.

Constituents that wish to handwrite their forms can click here to download, print, and mail or fax a completed privacy form to one of my district offices. Please also write a letter explaining the nature of your problem, including your social security number and any relevant claim number from the federal agency involved in your case. In addition, please include any relevant documents or correspondences that may support your case.

If you are in need of immediate assistance or would like to speak to one of my constituent service representatives, please feel free to call one of my district offices.

Kent County: 302-674-3308
New Castle County: 302-573-6291
Sussex County: 302-856-7690

State Government Matters

I have no authority to intervene in matters involving a state government agency. Some of these matters include child support, motor vehicle registration or loss of license, welfare and state taxes. For assistance with a state government agency, please contact the Office of the Governor of Delaware at 302-577-3210 or http://governor.delaware.gov/.

Legal Matters

I also do not have jurisdiction over matters pertaining to civil or criminal court cases. Some of these matters include child custody, divorce and criminal trials or imprisonment. For legal assistance, please contact the Delaware State Bar Association at 302-658-5279.

Federal Government Resources

For your convenience, I have provided the following list of federal government website. While my office welcomes your inquiries, these websites are also helpful resources.